- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Fantastic work culture
- Flexible working options
Our client is a lean & mean Advertising Agency which touches its audiences through visuals juiced from burning passion & everything nice.
Why Join Us?
- Achieving an immense sense of fulfilment & contributing to a greater cause
- WE DON’T JUDGE by Qualifications, We judge by poise & the x-factor
- Dry humor & fun, life-enriching excursions – we play hard, just not so hard in these current times
- Pretty gals & handsome guys; beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, no?
- Lots of excellent hawker food is nearby! What’s for lunch
This role entails a great deal of communication and a desire to establish good relationships with customers to build strong rapport with brand owners.
We’re a feisty design communication agency with full-fledged capabilities! Advertising’s our prowess, and we’re also into Above The Line and Below The Line work that thinks and breathes in the industry. With industry know-how and real project experience, we are constantly pushing limits for clients wanting to go beyond.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Project management capacity with clients, management, accounting servicing & studio team
- Liaising with the above mentioned teams in order to ensure a smooth work flow towards FA
- Compile reports through research, through conversations & emails
- Must be effortlessly comfortable to talk to strangers/clients/consumers in person or the phone
- Obtain in-depth research & information through consumer conversation emails & more.
- Diploma/degree in related field
- Must have prior customer service background
- Have excellent interpersonal skills; the gift of the gab
- Good knowledge in MS Office
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin; pleasant & jovial personality
- Good organisational skills
- Patience & perseverance especially when calling/talking to customers
- Both an independent worker & a tag team player, like in the WWE
- Eager eye & sense of curiosity, social awareness is a must
- Absolutely no ‘Diva or Drama Mama’ attitude
- Enlivening the mood in the office is a plus, especially on long dreary nights
- Last but not least, we DON’T hold your hand
- Project Coordination