0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Type: Yearly renewable contract
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
Working location: West
- 3 years of experience with Site Installation
- Diploma in Electrical field
- Liaise with general contractor for arranging inspection and testing work
- Follow up inspection and testing work and clear its punch list
- Working with high and low voltage equipment
- Ensuring projects meet safety regulations
- Liaising with clients, consultant and test agent
- Understand electrical control drawings
- Skillful in MS office and Google Sheets
- Degree in Electrical or Diploma in electrical with 3 years’ experience
- Construction Engineering
- Engineering Design Process
- Quality Assurance
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.