You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior/Associate Wellbeing Coordinator, Regional Health System Operations (Contract)
Family Nexus @ Our Tampines Hub ([email protected]) is a one‐stop wellness hub to integrate health and social services for families. It will host self-help resources for families, consultation rooms for health and social services, as well as activity spaces for conducting group activities for children, couples and families.
You will be based at [email protected] and play a key role in engaging families and caregivers residing in the eastern region and connect them to [email protected]’s services/activities/resources to support their health and social care needs. You will also be responsible for providing efficient and effective integrated person-centred health and social care, encouraging residents towards healthy lifestyle changes, as well as ensuring residents’ care is coordinated and delivered. This includes maintaining updated documentation of care plans, post-intervention follow-ups, and engagements with residents and/or caregivers.
You will support the implementation of [email protected], such as working closely with health and social care providers to support the preparation and smooth execution of services and activities. You will also assist in data collection, reporting of key performance indicators and coordinating and supporting other operational activities such as meetings and writing of reports.
- Diploma or Higher NITEC / NITEC / GCE ‘N’ / ‘O’ / ‘A’ Level with at least 6 years of relevant experience
- Operational experience in and knowledge of health, social and community care sectors
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player, energetic, personable and able to empathise and relate to others
- Independent and able to demonstrate critical thinking
- Proactive and able to adopt a variety of coaching methods, as suited for different patient profiles
- Able to be rostered to work on Saturdays
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Cisco Nexus Switches
- Critical Thinking
- Data Collection
- Interpersonal Skills
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.