You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Working Location: Central
Benefits: Basic Salary + Transport Allowance + AWS + 2 months of VB
Others: This is a contracted role that is Renewable
Get to work in the public sector and the chance to be part of a team that makes an impact and difference in the daily lives of millions of people. Opportunities for career progression are given to everyone and right now they are looking for people who are passionate for the role of Customer Relations Officer/Supervisor. Candidates without any prior working experience are also encouraged to apply for the role.
Job Responsibilities (Customer Relations Officer):
- Attend to enquiries, primarily incoming calls through the hotline or other channels such as emails
- Understand customer’s needs and provide quick, accurate and satisfactory answers to their queries
- Filing of claims for customer
- Point to point enquiries from customer
- Perform out bound calls to customers who leave a callback
- Ensure proper recording of conversations with customers in the call centre system
- Meet or exceed all individual and team key performance indicators (KPI) set by the management
- Maintain a positive and helpful approach in interactions with all customers
- Having previous experience in a call centre environment or customer service will be preferred
- A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Job Responsibilities (Customer Relations Supervisor):
- Manage and roster a team of Customer Relations Officers
- Liaise with landlord/vendor with regards to utilities and building services/facilities and systems issues
- Assist in escalated complaints and investigation
- Work the floor and resolve staff issue
- Update documentation pertaining to operations
- Ensure procedures, processes and service level are being followed for any operations
- Periodic review of the call centre operations and report any gaps and issues
- 1 to 3 years of supervisory experience in a contact centre
Please email a copy of your updated resume to Darren.wong(at)cosmosrecruit.com
Interested applicants who may wish to have a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Darren Wong at
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Darren Wong Shin Loong
Cosmos Recruit Pte Ltd
10 Anson Rd, #05-01, International Plaza, Singapore 079903
EA License Number: 22C1269
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1985061
- Call Centers
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.