- Many networking opportunities
- Gain real-life industrial project experience
- On-the-job training!
Our client is a team of talented professionals who work closely together to develop and assign BIM Engineers through several project assignments after completion of their 2-month intensive BIM/CAD training under an academy. Many of their BIM/DDM alumni benefited from their Skills Enhancement Program, utilizing their skillset and knowledge acquired to experience a career breakthrough in the AEC industries, soon progressing to become accredited BIM Specialists and BIM Managers.
Begin your engineering career by enrolling into our client's 26-month structured Career Advancement Programme (CAP). This programme sets you on the pathway to become a Accredited BIM Professional for Digital Delivery Management. Your time on their programme counts towards the work experience requirement.
Digital skills are crucial in the Built Environment sector. BIM is the way to digitally create and simulate building and infrastructure models before the actual construction.
Our client welcomes graduates from Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, BIM, Mechatronics and Engineering with diploma/degree to enroll in their CAP.
Our client's 26-months CAP aligns you to the Built Environment career trajectory. It is the most established work-study programme in Singapore with 20-years proven track record of producing thousands of engineering professionals in the Built Environment. Their Alumni have made valuable contributions in the development and management of digital models for buildings and infrastructure.
You will have opportunities to learn on-the-job alongside industry experts and build your expertise after an initial 2-months classroom training with them.
Why Join Them?
They have the most established Work-Study Programme in the Built Environment sector with over 20 years track record.
- An intensive free two-month technical BIM and CAD training will be provided.
- Learn on-the-job as you work across building and infrastructure projects in Singapore with guidance from our experienced Trainers and Resource Managers.
- Build your expertise and widen your professional network with us through our large database of clients, project assignments and alumnus.
- This program counts towards the fulfilment of pre-requisite for the SUSS Bachelor of Building and Project Management and NUS Bachelor of Technology in Engineering, as well as towards the Digital Delivery Management (BIM) accreditation.
- Sponsorship from the company for further studies are available subject to terms and conditions apply.
- Obtain accreditation for your DDM/BIM skills and Specialist BIM Diploma and/or building related Degree after 6 years in the building industry.
- Entry level candidates/ Freshers are welcomed to apply!
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in the Built Environment Sector.
- You have a Degree/Diploma in Built Environment-related fields: Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Structural Engineering, Green Building & Sustainability, Project or Construction Management and Facilities Management.
- Other qualifications considered: Any engineering subjects, Intelligent Building Technology, Graphic Arts, Visual/Product/Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, Environmental Engineering, Mechatronic, Aeronautical, etc.
- Professionals with prior experience in BIM may request for a skills test to fast-track their development at the company.
- Structural Engineering
- Built Environment
- Building Information Modeling
- Facility Management