Provide assistance to IT Project Managers in IT project management. Administer, Coordinate and organize all project activities
• Responsible for mostly documentation and general administrative tasks.
• Filing and up-keep project deliverables, such as documentation and reports.
• Take dictation and minutes in project meetings when required.
• Maintain calendars, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders.
• Maintain project communication plan, including contact list.
• Manage project resources (internal and external) movement records and request.
• Participate in project planning and coordinate project activities, resources and equipment.
• Ensure all documents and action items trackers are up-to-date, accurate and properly filed.
• Able to communicate with peers or organization personnel on information gathering.
• Show initiative and able to provide support to the team when tasked to.
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants. • Assist in issuing appropriate official paperwork, such as purchase order, invoices etc.
• Help to reconcile invoices against purchase orders for project services and deliverable
• Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology, Business Admin/ equivalent with 3-5 years in project coordination/ related experience.
• Preferably those from IT industry/ background.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Well-organized, attention to detail, able to multi-task.
• Possess great interpersonal and communication skills to work as a team
• Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
*ONLY Singaporean/ SPR need apply
Please email Photo and Resume in Microsoft Word format
Please state your Position/ positions applied on the “on TOP” of your resume.
Please state Available Commencement Date or notice period
Please state current and last SALARY and Expected Salary in your resume.
Please state Reasons for leaving current & previous Employment.