- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Join a market leader within IT Software
We are hiring Regional Sales Manager for a Human Capital Advisory and Services Firm providing innovative, integrated and hands on solutions focused on enhancement of client’s performance, productivity, and profitability through effective and efficient Human Capital Management.
Key responsibilities areas :
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager with proven leadership skills, a successful sales track record, and a solid business acumen to join our Global Sales Organization. This experienced sales leader will play a key role in leading a team of Account Executives, coaching/training, and assisting in creating the funnel. Most importantly, they will be actively involved in closing deals, selling our entire portfolio of products across industry verticals. They will work closely with Customers, Lead Generation and Marketing.
- Coach, mentor, and motivate your team of Account Executives on the sales process and quota achievement
- Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team and tracking the results
- Conducting weekly forecasting meetings and coaching on strategies to create pipeline and drive closures
- Establish account relationships with key decision-makers when necessary to drive deals forward
- Reporting on sales activity, productivity, and forecasting to senior sales management
- Own and achieve sales targets for new business sales in the market segment
- Post Graduate Degree preferred (i.e. MBA)
- 18+ years of software sales experience in an individual contributor role, including 2+ years of sales management experience
- You have at least 12 years experience within a Regional/Multi-country Sales, B2B sales/ account management or National Sales role, ideally within the IT Software and IT Services industry.
- Strong people manager with a proven record of sales success in a similar B2B/business software application environment and have sold globally
- Successful track record of consistently hitting quota in a high-volume transaction sales environment
- Experience managing and executing in a pre-defined sales model
- Experience with a CRM solution (we use Salesforce.com) and Web Conferencing Technology (we use Zoom)
- Strong presentation/demonstration skills, communication, and writing skills
- You have prior experience in dealing with Key Accounts.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales and Enterprise Sales.
- Experience within Multi-country Sales and National Sales would be a strong advantage.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering ANZ, Rest of Asia, Southeast Asia and Japan.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- B2 B Sales
- Business Development
- Manage Sale Team
- Regional Sales
- Sales Process Training