You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Production Planner - MNC/ East/ Medical Device
· Responsible for MPS in support of optimizing inventory and product availability performance.
· Timely execution of MPS, Build Plan and Process Order in accordance to Supply Plan.
· Regular coordination with Supply planner to adjust the build plan to supply plan
· Expediting of outbound shipment in ensuring inventory is received into Distribution Center.
· Participate in NPI, Product Transfer & projects related to planning, scheduling of FG and, semi FG, Service Spares & Accessories Kit.
· Coordinate production output through Outbound Delivery allocation for Warehouse to pick, pack and ship.
· Work with Production on manufacturing resource allocation to meet any demand upsurge.
· Regular systems maintenance for data integrity & complying to Plant QMS.
· Generate all operational and management report.
- Min. Degree in any field
- Min. 1-2 years relevant experience
- Professional certification in Materials or Supply Chain management such as CPIM Knowledge of basic warehouse operation preferred
- Good understanding of ERP concept and application preferably in SAP.
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume to: [ Email address blocked ]
All candidates’ information will be treated with the strictest confidence
Melissa Zhang Zhiqi (Mezzo)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
- Business Reporting
- Certified In Production And Inventory Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Stock Control
- Supply Chain Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.