- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
We are hiring for a Social Service Agency that helps at-risk children and youths from needy and disadvantaged families.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Assist to coach children with their school work.
- Plan and execute programmes and activities for the children.
- Assist to respond to parents at the center.
Key competencies :
- Minimum GCE O Levels
- Enjoys working with children aged 6-12 years
- Passionate and patient about working with Children to provide an environment of care in an after school care setting
- Team player
- Prior experience working in a student care centre would be ideal
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Child Care
- Performance Improvement