You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
• Respond to customer requests and inquires via phone, email and other sources
• Assist corporate clients to register participants to various courses
• Provide information on the courses, fee, schedule etc
• Send mass mailers, course schedule and promotions to the clients
• Handle and resolve feedback, complaints or conflicts
• Provide monthly reports for management review
• Highly self-motivated to achieve KPIs and targets
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the company
• GCE O Level or Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related disciplines with 0-2 years of experience in Sales and Marketing role
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build strong rapport with clients and the ability to relate well at all levels
• Able to work independently without much supervision
• Professional and confident in dealing with corporate clients and possess effective presentation skills
• Well rounded team player to build efficiency and foster a strong team environment
• Possess strong work ethics and keep information confidential
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.