You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Report adverse change of patient's general condition to the registered nurse and attending doctor promptly
- Provides nursing care, treatment and education to patients in the assigned clinic through care management, coordination and evaluation of care.
- Maintain accurate records and uphold professional standards through continuing education and development.
- Accountable and responsible for delivering safe and competent patient care.
- Demonstrates good service behaviors consistently and assists to guide and train junior nurses.
- Min. Diploma/ Degree in Nursing
- Valid SNB & BCLS
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume to: [ Email address blocked ]
All candidates’ information will be treated with the strictest confidence
Melissa Zhang Zhiqi (Mezzo)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Evaluation Of Care
- Health Care
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.