- Creation and maintenance of static data in Treasury systems. Static data includes set up of customer records, settlement instruction and instruments.
- Ensure team Service Level Agreements are met and all requests are completed accurately and timely
- Ensure a continued and effective on-going daily process when covering the duties of co-partner
- Support global entities’ static requests
- Check and prepare the section’s daily reports
- Attend to internal and external customers' queries
- Drives process improvement and system automation
- Ensure compliance to Department and Bank’s operational risk and regulatory requirements.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Immediate till 31 December 2021; renewable depending on experience and business needs
- Mon to Fri: 9am to 6.30pm
- Up to $3,000 (depending on experience)
- Min. Diploma/Degree with banking experience
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg