• Parts maintenance checking before project kick in
• Manage 500-1000 items per projects
• Plan & schedule materials availability to drive production to meet customers delivery commits • Co-ordinate with other departments including Buyer, Operations, Programme and Warehouse for on-time delivery
• Systems data maintenance and integrity, key in purchase parts and fabrication parts correctly.
• Identify the possible production bottlenecks and have contingencies plans
• Work with existing vendor on the completion of the new revision material or temporary change order.
• To renew, monitor and translate forecast into material plan and pull in & out with suppliers accordingly. • Execute materials planning and purchase for production fulfillment • Review report daily with purchasing dept.
• To coordinate with quality engineers of any non-conforming materials.
• Ensure on-time delivery of materials from suppliers
• Attend production meetings and any others for communication and update purpose
• Generate management report and other activities as assigned by Superior
Strong communication including writing reports and presenting
Understanding engineering principles
Time management and planning
High Attention to detail
Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning software including MS Project, Asta PowerProject and Primavera P6
Ability to remain calm under pressure
Strong Problem solving
Budget and financial management
Work as part of a team and individually
Experienced in working in manufacturing industry
- Time Management
- Complex Problem Solving