You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Associated National Merchandising Manager - Relocate to USA/Canada
As an Associated National Merchandising Manager, you will play a key role in overseeing and managing the merchandising activities of our organization in the USA/Canada region. This position requires relocation to either the USA or Canada, depending on the specific location of our operations.
- Assist in making annual sales plan and stocking plan of the company
- Responsible for the review of the company's merchandise sales data and timely tracking and analysis of sales and inventory status
- Responsible for the supervision and inspection of the implementation of goods management decisions, as well as the evaluation and summary of the implementation effect
- Plan accordingly and avoid in advance for the constraints of local commodity regulators.
- Responsible for local products purchasing.
- Matching merchandise shipment plans with headquarters based on subsidiary sales turnover.
- Bachelor's degree or above with 2-3 years of work experience in retail industry.
- Proficient in Excel forms and various functions
- Calm personality, careful and meticulous, with a high sense of responsibility
- Strong ability of data analysis and understanding skills
- Attention To Detail
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Professional Responsibility
- Purchasing Process
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.