You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Digital IC Design Engineer (SoC Power)
· Work with SoC Integration and SoC Timing on power structure optimization
· Work on UPF development to support different stages of implementation flow and SoC verification
· Work on power structure, eg. Isolation of power domains, level-shifter crossing voltage domains
· Conduct power structure check at different implementation stages.
· Support back-end implementation on power structure and optimization.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering with ASIC design experience.
· Familiar with ASIC design flow
· Experience in UPF development and power check.
· Good understanding of Power structure.
· Familiar with UNIX/ Linux environment and scripting
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Asic Design
- Upf Development
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.