0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Application Support Engineer
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd Tanjong Pagar Contract
3,500 SGD - 6,500 SGD/Month
- Propose innovative and cost effective solutions to meet intended business objectives
- Support Product Owners in the development and rolling out of new features & services
- Work with supporting vendors to ensure proper day-to-day functioning and operations of the various IT services
- Perform Troubleshooting of issues and work closely with the team to ensure rectification and proper closure of issues.
- Coordinate the deployment of Software Enhancements, Upgrades & Patches to ensure applications compatibility;
- Degree / Diploma in Information Technology
- At least 3 years of experience with enterprise scale Linux and Windows administration
- Familiar with MySQL, Oracle, and other database servers
- Hands-On experience of .Net framework and Web Services
- Scripting: Windows PowerShell, Unix Scripting will be added advantage
- Self-driven and must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting, with minimum supervision.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change in a fast-paced environment.
- Good problem solving and logic skills.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Excellent customer management skills
- Active Directory
- Application Client
- Network Administration
- Server Supported Gaming
- Software Systems
EA License No.90C4037
EA Personal Registration No.R1877924
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.