You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Admin assistant & Event Coordinator
Job Title: Admin Assistant & Event Coordinator
Job Location: North Buona Vista Road
Job Type: Temporary (4 months) / Hourly Rated / Max $13 per hour
· Candidate should possess strong project management skills, be able to work independently and manage competing timelines.
· Should also possess good communication skills and is comfortable to work with different individuals.
· Previous work experience in the public service and familiar with HTML/coding will be a plus.
The officer will be part of a team supporting the delivery of a learning festival held from in July 2023. The duties will include pre to post-event management.
Event & Registration Websites
· Create and maintain registration pages
· Monitor and update the event microsite and registration pages regularly
· Handle phone/email queries for the event
· Monitor registration and alert the team for low sign-up sessions
· Send Session Confirmation Note to participants
· Monitor waitlist and trigger email notifications
· May also be required to liaise with different agencies on different events
· Consolidate attendance lists
· Extraction of data from Google Analytics.
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send your resume (in MS Word format) to Mounika at [ Email address blocked ]
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at [ Link removed ] or [ Link removed ]
All Curriculum Vitae will be treated with strict confidentiality. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R22109193
- Event Coordination
- Event Management
- Ms Excel
- Ms Office
- Project Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.