You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Our client is a Import & Export company dealing in coal, iron, steel etc. They have an immediate requirement for a Receptionist
- ·You shall be responsible for Upkeep presentation of reception area,
- Submitting & collecting documents to & from Banks located nearby areas,
- Answering/Transferring incoming calls,
- Create visitor log, delivery/dispatch, access card record files – Words/Excel
- Manage the mail room and letter boxes including all deliveries & receiving,
- Courier arrangement for document and package (delivery & despatch),
- Manage meeting rooms – bookings, systems updating & cleanliness.
- Providing administrative and clerical support (mailing, scanning, faxing, copying, filing).
- Ensure that the office is well-maintained (maintenance & servicing follow-up).
- Monthly order for office pantry/stationery stocks.
- Gain necessary approvals for all work - Liaise with facility/building management and contractors on maintenance issues.
- Prepare necessity for new employee workstation – Desktop/ Stationery/Nametags/seating area.
- Issue and monitor temporary access passes provided to staff members, visitors and contractor.
- Assist with other department on various administrative duties & company events.
- Sending Gifts & Greeting cards / Cakes & Bouquets to local associates on occasions
- any other related work allocated by the Management from time to time.
· GCE ‘O’ level / Diploma in any discipline or equivalent
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in administrative duties
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Job location: Raffles place
Work week : Mon-Fri
Salary : Upto 3k depending on experience
Interested candidates may please email your resume in MSWord format to [ Email address blocked ]
Job posted by
EA Regn R1106079
- Attention To Detail
EA License No.06C4808
EA Personal Registration No.R1106079
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.