You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
To provide technical support in line with the direction of the Church through audio productions, maintenance of equipment and the equipping of God’s people.
- Provide technical support for church events
- Liaise with end-users on requirements for events
- Set-up and operate audio system for events and productions
- Manage recordings, online uploads, and content archives
- Train volunteers and end-users of the system
- Ensure the maintenance of all AV equipment
- Handle related administrative tasks
- Formal training in audio
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in live production
- Knowledge of analog and digital audio systems
- Basic knowledge of video and lighting systems
- Basic knowledge in electronics will be advantageous
- Able to work on weekends and lift heavy equipment
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
- Digital Audio
- Heavy Equipment
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.