You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Perm Staff Nurse (Home Care) *OFFICE HOURS* #HZT
The Community Nurse will plan, co-ordinate, integrate and facilitate care for elderly in the community. Conduct assessments and perform clinical procedures as required. Work alongside the Nurse Manager to provide on the job training and competency assessment for all care staff, nursing staff, care coordinators, etc.
Patient care management
- Assess and take comprehensive history of patients under her charge.
- Perform physical examination of patients under his/her charge.
- Develop and implement plan of care.
- Perform follow-up review of patients under his/her charge; coordinate and evaluate care using appropriate care plans.
- Perform procedures which are within the scope of duties.
- Provide specialised patient education / caregiver training.
- Implement and coordinate individualised and group learning programmes with patients/caregivers.
- Evaluate effectiveness of patient education; perform health education and discharge teaching to patients/families/caregivers.
- Communicate treatment plan with patients/ families.
- Practise standard precautions when in contact with patients.
- Assist in monitoring and upholding of infection control practices e.g. standard precautions and hand hygiene.
- Educate patients and relatives on infection control awareness and practice.
Staff training & development
- Provide clinical guidance and direction to Junior Enrolled Nurses, Nursing Aides and Care Associates in the delivery of patient care.
Continuous professional development
- Maintain a high level of professional self-development through training, supervision, learning and research, linked to continuing registration requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Min Diploma in Nursing
- Advance Diploma in Geriatrics, Medical-Surgical, Chronic Disease Management, Community Health will be advantageous
- Holds valid practicing certificate with Singapore Nursing Board
- Valid BCLS & AED certification/recertification
- At least 2 years' experience nursing experience
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [ Email address blocked ]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong [R1879124]
Email Address: [ Email address blocked ]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599
- Clinical Works
- Community Health
- Diploma In Nursing
- Health Care
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.