You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Mechanical Project Engineer (Oil&Gas/ Jurong Island)
· Manage reliability & improvement projects throughout all critical phases such as front-end engineering design, detail design, execution, commissioning & start up.
· Review design in compliance with engineering principles, related specifications, in-house standards & contract requirements. Integrate these requirements into project design & resolve any conflicting issue & problem.
· Manage project expenditure, planning & scheduling; co-ordinate engineering & design activities; monitor fabrication & construction works; prepare and carry out test plan & commissioning plan.
· Evaluate & approve technical design and any subsequent specifications & design changes; ensure timely release of drawing & documents.
· Coordinate with Operation team to ensure all tie-in & construction works for equipment are carried out timely & safely.
· Prepare periodic project progress report & project completion report; ensure full documentation of each project.
· Minimum a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
· Minimum 5 years experience in Petrochemical, Oil & Gas or Industrial Gas Process industry.
· Experience in ASU, Gasification, HYCO & SMR is an advantage.
· Experience in plant Revamp & Turnaround planning & execution, and various phases of project such as engineering, fabrication, construction & commissioning.
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 22101.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Engineering Design Process
- Front End (Software Engineering)
- Mechanical Engineering
EA License No.09C3051
EA Personal Registration No.R1330693
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.