You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Shift/assistant restaurant manager
As a Shift/ Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will:
Manage day-to-day operations independently within budgeted guidelines
Always delivering high-quality food and beverage products
Responding efficiently and accurately to feedback and complaints
Prepare employee schedules and ensure sufficient staffing for all shifts.
Generating sales and meeting targets through proper execution of marketing strategies
Hire, train, and retain team members
Maintain Standards and Standard Operating Procedures for store operations
Responsible for inventories and stock-taking activities
Regularly inspect equipment to ensure they are maintained well and in good working order
Comply with F&B safety and hygiene policies and procedures
We are looking for people who have:
- Min NITEC with 2 years of working experience in the F&B industry as a supervisor or in other industries
- Diligent team player passionate about F&B operation
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Working knowledge of MS Words /Excel and Email
- Determined and capable to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Marketing Strategies
- Microsoft Excel
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.