· Support the company’s quality related matters including the development and implementation of strategic quality action plans for the Electronics Businesses.
· Maintain and develops process system which aligns with Electronics customers’ requirements.
· Lead continual improvement activity within the organization by collaboratively working with customers, suppliers and APAC Electronics teams to prioritize business process improvement opportunities
· Communicate directly with customers and stakeholders at all levels to resolve issues, formulate & present quality roadmap plans and improvement initiatives.
· Identify, initiate and support projects (e.g. Ship to control, 6 sigma) to improve key account scorecards related to quality to increase customer experience.
· Support in all 8D reports or quality excursion incidents, reporting and ensure robust closure is attained.
· Support in all process change notification (PCN), data compilation and timely communications to customers.
· Support and training to Electronics departments that interface with Electronics customers
· Analyse, evaluate and report on Process, SQC data, cpk, in an effort to improve performance, minimize cost and enhance quality of processes/products. Lead and move process control to upstream functions (incoming raw materials, in-process controls, post filled analysis).
· Ensure SQC/SPC outputs comply with standards and policies via periodic audits
· Define, facilitate and support global problem-solving process utilizing recognized problem-solving tools
· University degree in a technical discipline (engineering preferred)
· Post-graduate development programs, e.g., quality systems, change management, problem solving tools, project management
· Semiconductor manufacturing processes and knowledge preferred
· Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills in order to communicate effectively with customers and senior management.
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 20719.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Business Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Customer Experience