You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Our client is an MNC looking for Android App Developer (software developer).
- Develop Android mobile application for Wireless Audio Products.
- Develop, enhance, maintain, document, and otherwise support applications using standard toolkits and following prescribed standards and development methodologies.
- Ensure development projects are delivered on schedule and to specification.
- Research technical issues and/or opportunities; provide recommendations.
- Participate in ad hoc software projects and assignments as required.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related fields.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience developing commercially released mobile application on Android.
- Excellent knowledge of programming concepts and object-oriented programming.
- Experience in working with Android Bluetooth Stack API is a plus.
- Experience in Flutter development will be a plus.
- Have strong knowledge of different versions of Android SDK and able to develop on different screen sizes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning & Issue tracking tools, such as Git & JIRA
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Able to manage one's own time efficiently.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Interested candidates may also apply or write in to CS Chua, EA 12C6130/ R1548619 [ Email address blocked ] . Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
- Andriod Sdk
EA License No.12C6130
EA Personal Registration No.R1548619
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.