You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Provide engineering, calibration & maintenance support on automation systems including Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Building Management System (BMS), Automated Storage & Retrieval System (ASRS) and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) devices
- Daily maintenance of the control system includes visual and health checks on the control system and hardware, identifying possible issues, and fixing them
- Perform troubleshooting/investigation for any disruption/failure.
- Recommend and follow up with corrective action/preventive action (CAPA) to eliminate similar disruption/failure
- Support ASRS automation projects from design, execution to commissioning. This will include FAT/SAT, interface coordination and integrated testing, etc.
- Develop protocol, integrated test requirements, and perform automation installation and operation verification
- Provide training to end-users and technician on the process control system
- Assist Engineering in overseeing the electrical supply system – HT & LT switchgears and transformer
- Attend to power trips which is due to system fault.
- Attend to any electrical equipment repair which cannot be resolved by technician and supervisor.
- Upkeep of documentation for Electrical System such as updated line drawings and servicing records
- Liaison with external vendor on technical support for BMS/UMS/MES.
- Assist the Engineering Manager in maintaining the system compliance documentations and implementations for key food safety, work safety & health, customer audits, regulatory requirement.
- Min. Diploma/ Degree in any electrical/ automation engineering
- Min. 2-3 years relevant experience in electrical/ automation preferably in ASRS
- Comfortable to work in shift work
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume to: [ Email address blocked ]
All candidates’ information will be treated with the strictest confidence
Melissa Zhang Zhiqi (Mezzo)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
- Building Management System (Bms)
- Control Systems
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.