You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
☑ Well Established Heavy Equipment Company
☑ Basic $2000 - $3000 (Depends on experience)
☑ AWS + Variable / Performance Bonuses
☑ Working location: Gul Circle / MRT Walking Distance
☑ Working hours: Mon - Fri / 8.15am - 5.45pm
☑ Candidate without experience welcome - training will be provided
Possess class 3 driving license will be an advantage
- Responsible for outdoor and indoor repair work of all cleaning products.
- Mechanical preventive maintenance - verify mechanical faults, replacement of spare parts and repair.
- Work closely with service technicians for problem solving and coordinating jobs between field service and workshop repairs
- Ad-hoc duties from supervisor
- Professional Certificate/ Nitec in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in repair of forklifts, automobiles, heavy industrial equipment, and knowledge in engines, motors and electrical would be relevant and useful.
- Possess Class 3 Driving License will be an advantage
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume:
✔ Work experiences and job responsibilities
✔ Current and Expected salary
✔ Reason for leaving
✔ Date of availability
✔ Education background
Name of Consultant: Rachel Mok See Yin
Registration No: R22111149
- Electrical Engineering
- Field Service Management
- Forklift Truck
- Preventive Maintenance
- Problem Solving
- Servicing And Car Mechanics
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.