Thirsty for an alternative, fun and fulfilling working experience? Join our family (a small family with big dreams) as we tickle your intellect and get your creative juices flowing.
1. Maintain a team-oriented personality with strong people management skills;
2. Be actively involved in menu development and maintaining updated and accurate costing of all dishes prepared and sold;
3. Oversee the organization of kitchen stock & ingredients; verifying all food products are properly dated and organized for quality assurance;
4. Work closely with the company’s Head Chef and the company on supply ordering, maintaining costs, kitchen efficiency & staffing;
5. Ensure all food preparation and presentation by the team closely follows recipes and SOP guidelines, and are delivered in accordance with the brand’s appearance/quality standards;
6. Actively respond to and handle guest problems and complaints;
7. Trains new kitchen employees to restaurant and kitchen standards; capitalizing on informal opportunities to coach and mentor, taking interest in others’ personal development;
8. Ensure proper purchasing, receiving and food storage standards in the kitchen. Maintain high-quality levels of receiving, storage, production and presentation of food;
9. Ensure proper grooming and hygiene standards for all kitchen staff
10. Ensure all equipment in the kitchen is properly maintained and in working order in accordance with SFA standards. Promptly feedback to management team if any issues arise.
11. Assist the company in expansion plans.