You will play a pivotal role in strengthening Office of Deputy Group Chief Medical Informatics Officer (Research) (Office of DGCMIO (Research))’s role within the SingHealth Research community via the planning and implementation of various data science projects. As part of project management, you will liaise with stakeholders and handle operational and administrative functions to ensure projects proceed smoothly effectively. You will also prepare reports and utilise analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of the projects and ascertain areas for improvement. You will support the implementation of new initiatives and projects in the department, and participate in the development of innovative techniques to enhance work processes.
You will support the financial processes within the department to ensure adherence to corporate financial guidelines. You will collate and analyse reports to assist the supervisor in department’s financial budgeting to ensure that sufficient resources are being allocated for the different projects. You will perform operational and administrative duties, including handling day-to-day running of the data science platform, managing the governance framework and operational policies for use of data science platforms. You will also provide secretarial support and facilitate integration of work processes for the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related healthcare/science/engineering discipline or equivalent
- Prior experience in the healthcare industry would be an advantage
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Experienced in Project Management methodologies and concepts
- Possess basic financial literacy for account management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills and a team-player to work with various stakeholders
- Driven and independent worker who is able to manage priorities
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Data Science
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management