Key Responsibilities :
● Ensure timely execution of the end-to-end Procure to Pay process for all Indirect Procurement, Contracts and Services and ensuring compliance with Procurement Guidelines.
● Execute the RFQ/RFI/Full Tender process for site requested goods and services to achieve favorable results and ensure adherence to key performance metrics (where applicable).
● Assist in compiling site analytics related to spend and opportunity analysis.
● Participate in Key Procurement initiatives either at the site, regional or corporate led.
● Provide training, technical support/troubleshooting and issue resolution.
● Lead/Participate in cross-functional team initiatives and developing cross-functional understanding.
● Communicate proactively with site stakeholders and cross-functional staff regarding issues and plans for resolution.
● Support the implementation and improve corporate enterprise wide programs into the site and assist in adherence (e.g. leverage existing Global supply agreements).
● Support Lean initiatives and proactively identify and participate in Continuous improvement initiatives
● Support Cost savings initiatives and participate in site wide kaizen event in identifying opportunities and develop Procurement strategies to obtain optimal savings for the site.
● Comply with all RSTO’s Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) requirements, never put oneself and others at safety & health risks, and report any workplace accidents, near misses and hazards as soon as practicable.
● Observe all RSTO’s site security measures at all times, and report any suspicious characters/objects & damaged security mechanisms to Site Security immediately.
● Embody PT Lean Production System (LPS), while demonstrating a continuous improvement mindset and behaviors through the use and application of LPS tools for continuous improvement initiatives
● Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Business, Purchasing, Operations, Supply Chain Management or related field of study.
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Ivy Yong Shi Mei
Personnel EA License No.: R2198995
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)