You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Assistant Manager/Manager, Office of Admin/ $5.5K - $6.7K/ TEMP/ NANYANG AVENUE
Job DescriptionOur Client:
It is a global, interdisciplinary, and research-intensive university founded on excellence in science and technology.
The role of Senior Assistant Manager/Manager, Office of Admin is to provide day-to-day administrative support to Senior Vice President (Administration) and to ensure seamless coordination and liaison between the Office of Administration and Functional leaders and teams. The incumbent will also support all Office of Administration-led programmes and initiatives.
· Provide day-to-day secretarial support to Senior Vice President (Administration), which include planning of appointments, travel arrangements, meetings, agenda and minutes taking.
· Coordinates all submissions for approval to senior Leadership, Working Committees, and the Board, including monitoring adherence to timeline and submission quality checks against expected standards.
· Event management support, including administrative duties and other pre, on-site, and post-event liaison with internal and external parties.
· Co-ordinate and organise all Admin Leadership meetings.
· Manage all administrative matters pertaining to the Admin Office.
· Degree/Diploma in any discipline, Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Organised, neat and meticulous.
· Able to exercise judgment and work independently to manage priorities, solve problems and complete tasks with little supervision.
· Able to handle confidential and sensitive information with poise, tact, and diplomacy.
· Possess strong work ethics and able to work independently.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and influence stakeholders.
· Project management experience preferred.
Only immediately available candidates will be considered.
If your experience and skills align with the requirement, please share your updated CV in word format at [ Email address blocked ] your current, expected salary and availability to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at [ Link removed ] or [ Link removed ] style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Poppins, sans-serif, Arial, "Trebuchet MS"; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R1872602
- Event Planning
- Executive Assistant
- Microsoft Office
- Office Administration
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.