You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Our client is an MNC looking for a FP&A Financial Analyst.
- Reporting to Finance Director, perform timely monthly, quarterly reporting, analysis including operating performance tracking, monthly variance analysis, KPIs assessment and insights
- Prepare Annual Plan, Budget, forecast and organise internal reviews
- Track and determine financial status by analysing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Lead and assist in the ERP implementation.
- Continuous review and implementation of accounting and financial procedures, policies and processes in accordance to best practices.
- Ensure compliance with policies, IFRS and statutory requirements.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis, simulations, tasks as assigned.
- Accounting Degree or ACCA, qualified CA/CPA are welcome.
- Expertise in financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis.
- Proficient in ERPs, spreadsheets, databases, and/or financial software applications.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
Lee Shiow Chyn, Isabella
EA12C6130 / R1112042
[ Email address blocked ]
- Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Corporate Finance
- Data Analysis
- Financial Analysis
EA License No.12C6130
EA Personal Registration No.R1112042
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.