You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We are currently looking for a Contract Coordinator to join our Commercial Contracts team in Singapore.
We have a team of experts working in the Commercial Contracts team and the majority of our team members are located at Neste’s headquarters in Espoo, Finland. Our team is responsible for contractual risks management and contract execution support for sales and supply. We also develop and maintain clear processes, templates, instructions and cooperation models for contracting and contract management.
Your part in Neste’s journey
You will be a team member in Logistics & Operations, Commercial Contracts team and your role will be to handle dedicated sales and supply contracts and facilitate contract commenting and drafting. You will report to Commercial Contracts Team Leader APAC (located at Neste’s Singapore offices).
In your role, you will
- Have responsibility for managing contracting process and contract management for dedicated accounts, and especially supporting local (Singapore) sales and supply teams
- Handle contract related communication with customers and suppliers
- Be involved in contract drafting and commenting with internal stakeholders and substance experts on e.g. credit control, legal, demurrage, sustainability and tax related issues
- Participate in the development of contract templates, contract clauses and contract handling process
You will work closely with global and local Sales and Supply teams and Commercial Operations teams as well as several internal substance experts to ensure that our portfolio of sales and supply contracts are managed in accordance with corporate guidelines and in a way that supports Neste's growing business needs. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Suitable education e.g. a degree in legal, commercial or economic studies or similar skills acquired through work
- Previous work experience in handling and drafting of commercial contracts or other similar official documentation in English, or experience in commercial operations
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in English, both verbal and written
We also value
- Strong team player attitude
- Responsible and independent approach to your work
- Ability to multitask is highly valued
- Flexibility in working hours within global environment requirements
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
We believe that it is the task of each generation to create a healthier planet for its children. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 5500 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.
- Commercial Contracts
- Due Diligence
- English Language
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.