• Oversee full spectrum of Finance operations, while interfacing regularly with head office on all related matters.
• Lead in cost cutting initiatives and process improvement. Responsible for all aspects financial functions and accounting activities
• Assure accuracy of all cash flow, tax, statutory and financial reporting to local, regional and group management in accordance with corporate guidelines and US GAAP.
• Credit Control Management
• Develop budgeting plans, monitor the financials and business performance and ensure compliance with the budget.
• Review and analysis of financial number to work with the operation toward achieving plant’s performance metrics – Inventory Turns, Revenue, gross profit and margin.
• Provide guidance and instruction to accounting and manufacturing staffs regarding standard costing issues and inventory valuations (ensure proper costing on inventory).
• Provide monthly analysis of financial performance and recommendations for improvement of gross margins.
• Maintain relationships with auditors, tax consultants, bankers and government agencies.
• Prepare year-end consolidations.
• Supervise finance/accounting in Singapore and regional offices.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / CPA
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in financial management reporting
• Prior working experience in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of staff
- Internal Controls
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Standard Accounting Practices
- Financial Auditing
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Technical Accounting