The backend engineer is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the server-side of web applications. His primary responsibility is to build the structure of a software application. The backend engineer sets the software team's foundations of what they need to do to achieve the main goals.
The backend engineer create, code, and improve the server, server-side applications, and databases that, when combined with front-end codes, help create a functional, seamless experience for the end-user.
- Complete the implementation of the software system code, write code comments and development documents;
- Responsible for code quality and progress, complete code writing efficiently and with high quality according to work arrangements to ensure compliance with front-end code specifications.
- Complete code writing, debugging, testing and maintenance according to design documents or requirements;
- Assist in the function definition and program design of the system;
- Analyze and solve problems in the software development process;
- Cooperate with the product manager to complete relevant tasks and goals.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor degree or above, major in computer, communication, mathematics, etc.;
- Good data structure and algorithm foundation, solid programming skills;
- More than two years of Go Lang development experience;
- Proficient in MySQL and Redis, with experience in database optimization;
- Experience in distributed server architecture design and practical experience is preferred;
- Familiar with the basic commands of the Linux server, able to independently deploy the online environment of the Go Lang project;
- Possess demand analysis and system design capabilities, as well as strong logical analysis and independent problem-solving capabilities;
- Positive and optimistic, strong sense of responsibility, serious and meticulous work, good team communication and collaboration skills;
- Data Intelligence
- Go Language