This position is responsible for the planning and direction of the workers and resources of the restaurant for the efficient, well-prepared, and profitable service of food and beverages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting Operations Manager to work with chefs and other personnel to plan menus that are flavourful and popular with customers.
- Work with chefs for efficient provisioning & purchasing of supplies, to estimate food and beverage costs.
- Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste. Perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high quality of preparation and service
- To hit all financial targets
- To lead the team on each shift and ensure the company service standards are upheld
- Work with other management personnel to plan marketing, advertising, and any special restaurant functions
- Direct hiring, training, and scheduling of food service personnel
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service
- Prepare checks that itemise and total meal costs using Point of Sales system
- Ensure sufficient stocks supplies in restaurant for smooth operation
- Safe keeping of company properties
- Assist in snding daily sales report
- Assist in operation to ensure smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Min Diploma or equivalent with 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Passionate in providing excellent management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Interpersonal Skills