You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Facilities Manager (Resident Manager)
· Minimum Diploma in Estate Management or equivalent
· Working experience of at least 10 years, with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in the management of residential properties
· Good knowledge of the Building Maintenance and Strata Management Act 2004
· Excellent interpersonal and strong oral and written communication skills
· Knowledge of mechanical and electrical plant and equipment operation
Working location: Hillview area (new condominium)
- To oversee and ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of all matters relating to the maintenance and management of the condominium
- Responsible in the general administration of all building trades, M&E Equipment, security, facilities, site staff discipline and welfare and control of performance standards
- Property Management
- Social Work
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.