- Opportunity to work with an amazing team in an energetic workplace
- A chance to work with a company that is dedicated to your success and growth
Our client is a Fintech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll play a key role in driving the company's growth, and be responsible for the execution of paid marketing strategy. You will own and develop the acquisition funnel from various channels and platforms to company's website and onboarding funnel, and be responsible for the testing, deployment, iteration and measurement of our growth strategy, budget, and initiatives. As a key member of the growth marketing team, you will be reporting directly to company's Head of Growth Marketing.
Your responsibilities include :
- Working with the Head of Growth Marketing to define and execute our acquisition strategy with the target of growing total accounts (from acquisition to activation, engagement, revenue and referral)
- Being the owner of the company's acquisition channels and website acquisition funnel
- Managing the budget and deployment of marketing campaigns from planning to execution and optimising for performance and budget (CAC and ROAS, across various ARPU segments)
- Working with our in-house creative team to refine customer pitches, USPs, and marketing angles for ad deployment
- Spending 20% of time and budget testing new channels and trends, analyzing results and diversifying our acquisition strategy
- You have a bachelor's degree (preferably in business, marketing or communications)
- Fintech or startup experience is a plus.
- You have growth and customer-centric mindset with the unique ability to understand customer needs, matching that with our product USPs, and inspired visual and written communication
- You are result-driven, analytical decision maker with experience in paid marketing channels (Google Search & Display, Youtube, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) and analytics and database tools (Google Analytics, SEMRush, Mixpanel, etc.)
- You are innovative and find creative solutions to problems.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Strategies
- Marketing Management