You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Job Title: Android Developers
Work Location: Central, Singapore
Job Type: 1 to 3 Years Contract, subject to renewal
About the Job
- Design, build and maintain applications for Android platform using Java / Kotlin.
- Participate in various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for Projects and to interface with various stakeholders such as business users, 3rd party vendor suppliers, business analysts and project managers to perform development activities
- Documenting the application technical specifications
- Experienced in troubleshooting incidents and resolving technical issues
- Adhere to, influence, and advocate internal software design & development standards, processes and best practices such as but not limited to code re-use, scalability, portability, security, documentation, etc.
- Work closely with the Application Development team members and Architects to develop code that is aligned to approved design and specifications.
- Work closely with the Application Development team and QA teams to ensure any defects highlighted in QA or UAT phases are remediated.
- Adhere to SDLC, and Project Governance internal and regulatory guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mobile Application Development, Mobile Computing, or a similar programming related field
- 3 years+ work experience in Android mobile application development using Java / Kotlin
- Experienced in front-end design and development
- Possesses fundamental knowledge on UI/UX
- Experienced with application design patterns
- Experienced with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experienced with integration with 3rd party library / framework / SDK - Dagger 2, RxJava, Retrofit, Room
- Proficient in REST based APIs using JSON
- Possesses strong understanding of the native platform - human interface guidelines, app architecture, capabilities and limitations
10. Applies well-defined and disciplined development, implementation, and production processes.
11. Proven & demonstrable hands-on experience in developing high-availability, multi-tiered and secure mobile applications
12. Good debugging and trouble shooting skills.
13. Experienced in using version control systems – Git, Jenkins.
14. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Work well in a collaborative environment with internal and external stakeholders.
15. Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while working under pressure with changing deadlines and priorities.
16. Good written and oral communication skills.
17. Proficiency in native iOS or ASP.NET C# development is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- Competitive Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
- Community and sustainability support
- Other benefits
The key objective of this role:
To deliver an Awesome User Experience through result-oriented outcomes with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this job advertisement and communications with us according to this job advertisement will constitute an informed consent by you to the collection, usage, and/or disclosure of your personal data by Thatz Resources Pte Ltd and her customers to carry out its business in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and get rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: [ Link removed ]
Please like our Facebook: [ Link removed ]
LinkedIn: [ Link removed ]
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!
- 3rd Party Integration
- Design Patterns
- Front End Design
- User Interface
EA License No.04S4557
EA Personal Registration No.04S4557
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: AppEgrD-JP-09032023
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.