- Leading a group of team members in managing invoicing, vendor invoice verification and Profit
- Sharing with overseas offices for customers made up of Global Key Accounts, Key Accounts, SME and General Accounts which will be allocated at the discretion of the reporting manager.
- Responsible for ensuring billing & invoice verification accuracy for the team to meet company KPIs.
- Responsible for month end closing (file close) by making sure the team members complete thebilling & Webcost approval timely as per company KPIs.
- Perform Profit Share and follow up with overseas office on Profit Share.
- Escalation on the loss-making account after analyzing the root cause to sea freight managementteam.
- Monitor & Responsible for ensuring that no additional/hidden costs are incurred – any additionalcosts must be recorded in cost absorption sheet and approval obtained from Sea Freight Director.
- Able to provide on the job training (especially on system & process)
- Review the SOP/WI and work closely with Sales on the new business implementation
- Mentor on work (especially on guidance / problem solving) for the team members.
- Guide/monitoring the team members– to achieve Operational & Financial KPI’s.
- Update all systems- internal/ external with shipment billing data and other customer specific systems.
- Close coordination with vendors and overseas office on invoice disputes.
- Work closely with the Customer Service team or their Team Leads to ensure smooth and timelyhandover of shipments to the Billing Team.
- Escalation of all impediments to processing to direct reporting manager.
- Maintain accountability and accuracy for updating and meeting deadlines for monthly reportsrequired by customers
- Verify freight invoices for charge collect shipments received from overseas offices areaccurate and correct.
- Ensure shipment costs are updated correctly
- Handle dispute and queries from customers and overseas offices on billing matters andresolve them in a timely manner.
- Monitor and update respective sale personnel on the validity date of all customers’ quotations
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Email address blocked ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9748
[ Link removed ]
[ Email address blocked ]
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376