About the Aureus Group
Established in September 2013, Aureus Academy is Singapore’s leading music school with over 18,000 students enrolled in our school. Aureus Academy specializes in providing individually tailored piano lessons, violin lessons, drum lessons, voice lessons, and more to students of all ages and abilities.
Aureus has transformed a traditional brick-and-mortar service into a cutting-edge business featured in Forbes, Business Times, Straits Times, and Channel News Asia. Aureus Group, the parent company of Aureus Academy, has been ranked 4th in the “Singapore’s Fastest Growing Companies” survey conducted by The Straits Times and Germany-based global research firm Statista.
The Aureus Group’s Mission/Vision is to become the undisputed leader of Creative Arts Education globally by Sep 2025 and to make Aureus the first brand/activity of choice in any market or segment we operate in.
Introduction of the Role
The Aureus Group is looking for Aureus Customer Service Executives who can drive company growth through being an enthusiastic ambassador of the brand and undertaking sales and business development activities at an Aureus Academy Centre. In order to achieve this, the Aureus Customer Service Executive will be expected to make the most suitable and valuable recommendations to serve the needs of different types of customers and do their best to give them an outstanding customer experience at Aureus.
- Conducting an assigned number of outgoing sales calls daily
- Hitting an assigned monthly sales-enrolment target (for music lesson packages) and lead-conversion target (for music trial lessons)
- Undergoing and excelling across multiple levels of Sales and Product Training sessions within a stipulated time frame
- Answering all incoming phone calls and emails in a timely and professional manner
- Having the discipline to adhere to an assigned follow-up process in order to convert open leads
- Proactively engaging all walk-in enquiries and promoting our products and services
- Having the ability to understand the customer’s needs and recommend the most suitable lessons, instrument, schedule, teacher, and package accordingly
- Having the ability to problem-solve when it comes to challenging situations and/or customers
- Having the ability to always represent the brand through warm and friendly customer service
- Conducting and assisting in sales activities and events to help the team with lead-generations and lead-conversions
- Performing any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management
- Achieve an assigned lead generation and enrolment target and all other assigned campaign targets by the management team.
- Assist Center Team and Manager to ensure healthy center growth at all times through providing excellent customer service that mitigates student turnover.
- Maintain or exceed an assigned closure or conversion rate target for all trials to enrolments to ensure maximum output from leads.
- Assist Center Team and Manager to execute and manage teacher growth plans in order to achieve monthly teacher targets assigned by the management for your centre.
- Customer Service
- Promote Customer Loyalty Plan
- Retail Sales
- Retention Management
- Upholding Customer Service