- Assist with clinic’s/hospital's daily operations.
- Render quality nursing care according to the Patient/ Customer’s needs.
- Provide direct care to Patient/ Customer, including administering medication or treatment.
- Perform triage and provide appropriate response to emergency situations.
- Prepare Patient/ Customer and assist Doctor to carry out clinical, medical and aesthetic consultation, examination and procedure.
- Dispense medications; obtain blood specimens by performing venipuncture and fingerstick.
- Assist with registration, appointment schedule, billing and payment collections, day-end reconciliation of accounts and administrative duties
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
Interested in the above role! Please send in your CV to [ Email address blocked ]
Ivy Yong Shi Mei
Personnel EA License No.: R2198995
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Emergency Departments
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Patient Safety
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support