You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
• Responsible for daily office operations
• Attending to clients requests and enquiries
• Develop & maintain good relationships with clients.
• Prepare quotations and follow up on invoices status
• Support recruitment activities
• Source and prepare candidates profiles for recruiters
• Conduct reference checks, online profiling test and background check for potential hire
• Advise to respective parties & administer work pass matters where necessary
• Monitor staff contract renewals
• Address staff concerns and queries.
• Adhoc administration duties when required.
- NITEC in office skills / Diploma in Business Studies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills and willing to pick up new skills
- Possesses positive traits, problem solving skills and result driven
- Able to multi-tasks
- On job training will be provided.
- Administrative Organization
- Clerical Works
- Management Support Services
- Time Management
EA License No.90C4037
EA Personal Registration No.R1877924
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.