You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Location: West
Job Hours: 5 days, 8.30am to 6pm
- Our client is a market leader listed on the mainboard of SGX and has been a recognized key player in the field of Marine & Offshore.
- Progressive career advancement opportunities will be given
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to senior-level executives within the organization. This role will be responsible for managing calendars, scheduling meetings, arranging travel, handling confidential information, and communicating with internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage executive calendars and schedules, including scheduling appointments and meetings, and making travel arrangements for the Board of Directors (BOD)
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of executive meetings, including scheduling, preparing agendas, and taking meeting minutes.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the executives.
- Handle confidential information with the utmost discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Conduct research and prepare reports and presentations for executives.
- Coordinate and manage special projects as assigned.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Business Administration/Management, Secretarial or its equivalent preferred
- At least 2 years of experience as an executive assistant or similar role.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by clicking the “Apply Now" button below or alternatively you can email your resume to Darren.wong(at)cosmosrecruit.com
Interested applicants who may wish to have a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Darren Wong at
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Darren Wong Shin Loong
Cosmos Recruit Pte Ltd
10 Anson Rd, #05-01, International Plaza, Singapore 079903
EA License Number: 22C1269
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1985061
- Agenda Development
- Attention To Detail
- Business Administration
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.