Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
· Right Pricing
· User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
· Forward Looking
· Humanity, and
· Environmental Friendly
Job Title: System Analyst
Work Location: Central, Singapore
Job Type: 1 to 3 Years Contract, subject to yearly renewal
About the Job
1. Assess and implement application service requests
2. Document configurations, changes, issues for supported application/systems
3. Maintain proper records of all software, incidents, activities, and services provided
4. Plan and execute upgrades, migration, and platform maintenance activity
5. Manage Active Directory environment to ensure integrity, performance, and accessibility of data
6. Manage system changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties
7. Perform day to day technical task/activities and troubleshooting
8. Investigate and resolve complex and unusual problems
9. Preparation of business reports ensuring high standard of accuracy and analysis of data
10. Act as point of contact for business queries
11. Providing support and co-ordination of business unit requests
12. Communicate closely, share information and updates regularly with all team members
13. Take responsibility for his/her own learning and development activities supported by line manager
1. Diploma or Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or any related field
2. Knowledgeable with Microsoft 365 environment, Microsoft Operating Systems (server & client), AD Server, Office 365
3. Possess minimum of 5 year of related experience System Administrator role.
4. Requires superior analytics and problem-solving skills. Must be attentive to details.
5. Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
6. Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel formulas, pivot tables and macros are a plus
- Ad Server
- Microsoft 365
- Systems Analysis