• To maintain a preventive maintenance program for all production equipment and plant facilities
• To fabricate jigs and fixtures to augment the manufacturing processes
• To follow up with requests, from all other department within the organization, for minor repairs
• Logging and tracking of maintenance work order, TPM downtime, compressor operation hours, hot work permit, equipment checklists, etc.
• Daily start-up of production and facilities machines
• Upkeep of Facilities services (E.g. Aircon, sprinkler protection system, plumbing, Power & lighting, etc)
• Perform scheduled Preventive Maintenance and TPM
• Conduct weekly Single Point Training to production operator
Mon to Fri
7.42am to 5pm
Nitec/Higher nitec in engineering field.
Experience with production machinery maintenance preferred but not required.
Up to $2600
For faster response, please WhatApps your resume to 90070211 & Quote ‘Maintenance Technician’. You can also submit your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Cornerstone Global Partners
Reg no: R1982182