- Join an innovative FinTech firm
- Progress your career in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Our client is an innovative FinTech firm providing payment and cash management solutions. Backed by world-class investors, they are a one-stop platform for businesses to manage cross-border payments, transforming the way they do global business.
This role is at the organisation’s regional headquarters. This role is responsible for leading and contributing to marketing projects that drive revenue growth.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will handle broad-based B2B marketing programs for brand awareness as well as, lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral. The role is focused on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online marketing programs including, PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, lead nurturing, content syndication, social, channel marketing and analytics.
- Be the expert on digital channel capabilities and how they can best deliver against business objectives in a B2B environment
- Be the driver of digital and social innovation and how we use these platforms to build first party data sets
- Build funnel-based assets and identifying how to use multi-channel to drive greatest impact
- Drive digital media planning, performance, creatives strategy and own website performance insights
- Development of digital ecosystem including PPC, digital display, social, SEO, lead nurturing , email and affiliate channels
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to gain alignment with internal and external partners
- Executive updates: preparing and presenting work and findings on a regular basis
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or other related field
- You have at least 3 years of Digital Marketing experience in B2B products and services
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
- Proficiency with digital marketing tools such as Google Ads / Google Analytics / Social media analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the budgeting process and use of analytical skills.
- Proficiency in A/B testing and personalization strategies
- You have strong analytical skills, but also have a creative eye.
- You have the ability to balance multiple, competing priorities.
- A/B Testing
- Advertising Campaigns
- Business Management
- Business Marketing
- Business Planning