- Process and verify the invoices, payment requests in respective OCR system accurately and promptly in accordance to the SLA.
- Ensure invoices, payment requests and reimbursement claims are processed in accordance to internal procedures/protocols and in compliance with tax regulations.
- Follow up actively with the relevant parties to resolve problematic invoices, including sending periodic reminders to vendors to act on disputed invoices.
- Accrue unprocessed invoices, payment request and reimbursement claims at month-end to meet month-end closing schedule provided by institution.
- Prepare and submit/post journals for reclassification and adjustments, recurring transactions within institutions’ timeline.
- Sort incoming mails and download invoices from e-portal.
- Train and guide junior staff and assist in resolving difficulties encountered by them.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- Experience in Accounts Payable or Accounting is preferred; Candidates without experience are welcome to apply
- Experience in SAP is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High integrity, meticulous and proactive
- Independent, self-driven with the ability to multi-task to meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Customer service oriented with good service attributes and team spirit to achieve win-win outcome
For interested candidate, please email your resumes to [ Email address blocked ]
Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
CEI No: R1333503
Company EA license : 99C4599
- Accounts Payable
- Attention To Detail
- Claim Processing