You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
1 Year Contract Call Centre Assistant *NORTH**HEALTHCARE*
- Perform appointment-booking duties (i.e to make, change and cancel appointments for patients).
- Coordinate appointment with other departments and doctors in the hospital where possible.
- Answer phone calls using telephone standards, handle enquiries, record and convey messages.
- Contact and follow-up with clinic on patient’s request
- Print out all daily appointment lists for doctors.
- Assist the supervisor in day-to-day operations and management.
- Any other general duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Possess at least a GCE'O' level or Diploma in any discipline
- Able to start immediately or on short notice
- No experienced required as training will be provided
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Sarah Nursyahirah Binte Mazlan
C.E.I Registration No.: R2096075
EA License No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
- Telephone Skills
- Booking (Sales)
- Booking (Trades)
- Booking (Resource Planning Software)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.