- Financial rewards
- Fantastic work culture
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client is a division of a multinational organisation in postal services. Headquartered in Bonn, they have 510,000 employees. In 2016, they were primarily competing in strategic life sciences and healthcare, automotive and technology sectors of the market. The automotive sector, with its Lead Logistics Provider service, has been shifting to China, India and Mexico as those countries become significant vehicle and parts manufacturers.
You will be responsible for :
Shift Type: 5 days / Alt Sat, Office Hours
- Shuttle buses available from Serangoon and Kovan MRT
- This person will need to perform general duties of order processing coordination with various parties to support the daily logistics/distribution operations.
- Operate according to company’s quality policy and in compliance to customer’s service standard.
- To meet basic and routine requirements of internal (immediate supervisor) and external (customers and forwarders).
- Communicate and liaise with various external parties pertaining to shipment and orders.
- Update distribution database and network.
- Maintain and filing of documentation.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- You possess at least 1 year of experience working in a similar role, preferably in a warehouse environment.
- You have a Min N Level / NITEC.
- You are physically fit.
- You posses good PC and office skills.
- You are sensitive to details and accuracy.
- You have good communication skills.
- Order Processing
- Quality Policy