You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
About our principal – Great Eastern Financial Advisers
Great Eastern Financial Advisers Private Limited (GEFA) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Great Eastern Holdings Limited and is a member of the OCBC Group and is licensed under the Financial Advisers Act to provide financial advisory services. As a licensed Financial Adviser, GEFA brings together a suite of insurance solutions and wealth management opportunities for the client.
About Our Distribution Group
Advisors' Clique is a group of financial Consultants representing Great Eastern Financial Advisers Private Limited (GEFA), a successful group with a strong culture and unique identity. Having come a long way, our agency group continue to evolve and expand. As generation after generation of new members are recruited, it became evident – “to leave a legacy by paying it forward” was a common desire.
Job Title: Manager, Financial Services
• Provide advice to clients on their financial portfolios
• Establish good relationship with clients
• Regular review of financial plans for existing and new clients.
• Provide recommendation to clients on wealth accumulation and legacy planning
• Engage in recruitment activities
• Create positive culture within the group
JOIN US if you enjoy:
• Chance to gain knowledge in financial services industry without relevant qualification
• Enhance knowledge in financial advisory products
• Fun and vibrant work environment
• Work-life balance
• Attractive commission packages
• Strong leadership quality
• Great interpersonal skills
• Team support
What you will gain:
• Analyse and generate executive financial reports
• Sponsorship on 4 Capital Markets and Financial Advisory Services (CMFAS) exam*
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
• Ability to evaluate individual financial position
• Ability to recommend suitable financial product to client
• Min qualification: ‘A’ Level or local Diploma or Degree in any field
• Min twenty-one years old (Regulatory Requirements)
• Singaporean and Singapore PR
• Good personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to work independently and under pressure
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• 2 years and above in financial/banking services
*Terms and conditions apply
To contact us, please email to [ Email address blocked ]
Please note that, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Banking Services
- Capital Markets
- Finance Consultancy
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.